- FREE Delivery on Orders Over $65
- FAST Delivery to Contiguous U.S.
- FREE Shipping Policy
- Warm Weather Shipping - Fast Ship & Cool Ship
- Our No Melt Guarantee
- Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
- Shipping to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO and International Addresses
- Tracking Your Package
FREE Delivery on Orders Over $65
Orders are shipped via FedEx and other premium carriers.
For Standard Delivery
Orders Up to $30.00
$30.01 - $50.00
$50.01 - $65.00
$65.01 and Over
Cool Ship Surcharge
A fee of $2.99 will be added to orders requiring Cool Ship packaging
For Alaska and Hawaii
Standard Delivery charges (see table above) + $15.00
Our shipping & handling charges cover the expenses we incur to process, pack, and ship your order.
Taxes, shipping and other charges do not apply to minimum purchase requirement. Free shipping is only valid on orders shipping to one address.
FREE Shipping Policy
You will receive FREE Shipping on all orders over $65. Alaska and Hawaii surcharges still apply. Taxes, shipping and other charges do not apply to minimum purchase requirement. Free shipping is only valid on orders shipping to one address.
Warm Weather Shipping – Fast Ship & Cool Ship
Shipping heat sensitive products, isn't easy. You've probably seen some e-tailers eliminate these products from their online stores during the summer months or add unreasonably high surcharges to orders containing heat sensitive products.
At World Pantry we've spent the last 24 years perfecting the shipment of heat sensitive products. We've tested a myriad of insulators, cold packs and shipping speeds to guarantee you receive your products in the condition you'd expect from your favorite brand. We even store all heat sensitive products in 24/7 temperature-controlled rooms at all of our fulfillment centers.
Our algorithm-driven packaging and delivery Shipping Selector analyzes the current temperature in your geographic region and pairs that with your distance from one of our temperature controlled warehouses to recommend the best combination of Fast Ship & Cool Ship options. Our logistics team then uses that data driven directive to pick, pack and ship your favorite products. And that's the driver behind our No Melt Guarantee!
Fast Ship & Cool Ship Details
Early April to Mid-October: During this time period, all orders containing heat sensitive items, such as chocolate, and with transit route or destination temperatures over 74 degrees F will go through our Warm Weather Shipping protocol to ensure safe delivery.
- To minimize time in the heat, these orders will be expedited and will ship via our proprietary express delivery network where most orders will be in transit for only 1 to 2 days.
- Each order will be evaluated as to the proper combination of insulation or cold packs, if any, that are necessary for "No Melt" delivery.
- Depending on your location and travel time, we may only ship these orders on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday so your order will not be in transit or held at a shipping hub over the weekend. This ensures you receive the freshest product possible.
- Due to significant cost of shipping chocolate orders during this time period, a $2.99 "warm weather shipping surcharge" will be added to ALL orders with chocolate or other heat sensitive items that are shipping to destinations with temperatures above 74 degrees F. This surcharge is in addition to the Standard Delivery charges and any Alaska and Hawaii surcharges (see table above). Please understand that this surcharge is only a portion of the increment cost of getting orders to you safely.
- These orders are always covered by our No Melt Guarantee.
Our No Melt Guarantee
Our No Melt Guarantee is backed by our everyday 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. When you receive your products, you can rest assured they'll arrive in optimal condition due to expedited shipping and/or the addition of Cool Ship packaging. And if on the off chance they don't, we'll do whatever it takes to make it right.
We want you to enjoy the freshest and most delicious products possible - after all, that's why you purchased from us, right?
FAST Delivery to Contiguous U.S.
When you order by the cutoff time Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays), most orders will ship that same day. Check out our ZIP Code delivery time tool to find your delivery time. Note that the cutoff time is in the time zone of the order's destination.
Some circumstances may result in delayed shipping or delivery:
- Credit card payment issue
- Incorrect shipping addresses
- Orders held because items are out of stock. On infrequent occasions, we may be out of stock in your region’s warehouse. In this case your order may take longer as we await product or ship from an alternate warehouse if available. We will contact you if this happens.
- Fedex or other premium carrier circumstances (severe weather, etc.)
What if you are not home? The delivery driver will use her discretion as to whether she will require a signature or if she will leave the package at the door, with a building manager, or with a neighbor. If the delivery driver does determine that she needs a signature, then she will make several attempts to secure one.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
Standard Delivery to these addresses is available for an extra charge of $15.00. This shipping surcharge is in addition to the Standard Delivery charges (see table above).
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO and International Addresses
Shipping to P.O. Boxes is NOT available. Shipping to APO/FPO and International addresses are not currently available as a standard option. Please call or e-mail for the status and charges for your specific location.
Tracking Your Package
We know you are eager to receive your order. When your package ships, we will send you an e-mail notification that contains a link to which you can track your shipment. You can also track the status of your shipment from My Account.